- Perkins engine with 55.4 kW performance, emissions standard level III B
- Optionaly available version with 90 kW performance which meets the requirements of emission standard level IV (after treatment by DOC and SCR-cat), ideal for inner city operation and with economical fuel consumption
The articulated pendulum joint
The guarantee for the best possible stability and maneuverability. Due to the joint, all four wheels remain in constant contact with the ground and the machine moves with maximum traction.
In addition, the machine is therefore uniquely maneuverable. It is capable to turn curves at an angle of up to 45° degrees.
Easy maintenance and service access
- Tiltable cabin for quick and easy access to the engine, hydraulic system and electrical system.
- Engine hood can be opened in just one step for service and maintenance access to the hydraulic oil tank, air cleaner, engine oil, oil dipstick and cooling water.
- Maintenance and service made extremely easy!
- Ergonomic workplace:
plenty of legroom, clearly arranged combi-instruments,comfortable air suspension seat and an adjustable joystick console.
- Large glass windows on all sides for an optimal overview of the work area.
- Cabin door can be opened 180°.
- Pre-setttings can be defined, stored, and retrieved simply by pushing a button
- e.g. flow rate of hydraulic oil, Continuous function for hydraulic attachment tools and many more
- The connectable 100% differential lock engages in order to work reliably on difficult terrain.
- The result: maximum shear forces with excellent ground grip.
- During normal driving, the lock is not connected. This protects the tires from wear.