DT08 Track Dumpers
- The hydrostatic drive enables easy and comfortable operation; powerful engines (gasoline or diesel).
- Robust crawler design guarantees long service life with low wear and tear.
- Optimal ratio between low net weight and maximum payload.
- Compact dimensions (79 cm), ideal for working in confined spaces and making its way through standard doors; high ground clearance.
- The rubber track and the optimum weight distribution reduce the ground pressure and prevent damage to delicate surfaces. The tailor-made cooling system guarantees safe operation of the machine in high-temperature conditions.
- Diesel engine
- Dual variable displacement pump
- High pressure lines from the pump to the motor
- Distributor transmission/axle
Hydrostatic drive system
Simply start and off you go: Thanks to the hydrostatic drive system, no frequent gear changing is required and the operator can focus entirely on his work. Ideal for rental parks or frequently changing operators.
- Hydraulically activated, pilot-controlled forward + reverse travel lever for sensitive operation
- Hydraulically activated drive system and work hydraulics can be operated independently from each other
- Low service and maintenance costs thanks to the low-wear drive system
Valuable time can be saved during maintenance and therefore money can also be saved. The better and faster the access to the hydraulics or engine are, the faster the machine is back in application.
- Good service access in order to safely take care of daily control procedures
- Quick access to the maintenance points
- High degree of safety due to the lockable engine hood
Always constant propulsion,
because the suspension-mounted rollers adapt to the underground.