It’s impressive how much power there is packed in the TH412 compact telehandler. The TH412 Wacker Neuson telehandler is unique in its combination of high lifting height, lean width and strong machine performance. A true multi-talent for works in municipalities, factories, building yards and at construction sites.
Reaching new heights in versatility.Loading, moving, lifting, placing - the Wacker Neuson TH522 handles a lot. But there’s more. This highly versatile telehandler extends your productivity with ground engaging capabilities. With the right Wacker Neuson attachments, the TH522 allows you to dig into new challenges on the job site.
1. What you expect from a telehandler.With a lift height of 16 ft. 7 in. (5,056 mm) and an operating capacity of 4,080 pounds (1,850 kg) with forks, the TH522 provides the reach needed to accomplish a variety of tasks quickly and efficiently.
2. What you need from a wheel loader.The TH522’s robust and performance-driven design, including a 60-horsepower Tier 4 Final Turbo-charged Perkins engine, provide the digging and carrying capabilities of a powerful wheel loader.
3. The added benefits of a skid steer.A compact footprint, standard universal attachment plate and quick-connect hydraulic connection block give the TH522 the maneuverability and versatility of a skid steer.
TH627 - Agile and effectiveThe TH627 is the optimum solution for lifting heights around 6 meters. It combines agile maneuverability with powerful performance and remains in a stable position even with extreme loadings.
TH744 - Everything under control in one handThe multifunctional joystick of the TH744 is a true all-rounder – it controls 16 functions. Practical for night job sites: the joystick and all of the switches are illuminated. The cabin of the Wacker Neuson telehandler is very comfortable and highly ergonomic. A comfortable, adjustable seat and practically arranged operator's controls ensure even more precise work. Excellent visibility and a low noise level make the TH744 a comfortable place to work. And the telehandler also convinces with an enormous stacking height of 7.017 meters combined with a payload of 4.4 tons.
Reaching new heights in versatility.The TH955 telehandler from Wacker Neuson, with an 8.75 meter stacking height, is the specialist you need to call on when it's time to aim high. Low fuel consumption at high torque and numerous innovative assistance systems make the largest Wacker Neuson Telehandler TH955 ready to take on the hardest applications in day-to-day operations on the job site.
- 156 PS Deutz engine, exhaust emissions level IV for maximum performance
- Automatic bucket return system for more rapid work cycles
- Infinitely variable drive system ecospeedPro
- 5.5-ton payload
- Increased stability through leveling and oscillating axle lock (optional)